FOA prides herself in;
- Individuality: We are guided by the individual differences, peculiarities and character of children hence we teach to get the best out of each child
- Teamwork: Board members, management, staff and students work together and cooperate with one another to achieve our vision.
- Excellence: We believe in quality, giving and getting the very best from staff and students.
- Respect: Respect for one another, constituted authority, and the individuality of our children is paramount.
- Courtesy: Grace and courtesy in all our dealings with one another, children and parents remains our watch words.
- Dedication: We are wholeheartedly committed, enthusiastic, zealous, assiduous, conscientious and passionate about our work and service to our children.
- Inclusiveness: The school recognises the uniqueness of children hence it promotes inclusion and accepts children with diverse learning difficulties and special needs.
- Integrity: We are founded on the basic principles of honesty, uprightness, probity, nobility, decency, sincerity and trustworthiness.
- Meritocracy: We are committed to merit in all our dealings, hence ability, capacity, capability and talents are given priority rather than class, ethnicity or other mundane considerations.